Well , the main reason i created this blog JUST to show up my Art Work . Well hope u'll like it =) and do gimme comment bout it yeh? Really lookin forward for it =) now thank you .
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Rooftop (omfg , what a title . lol)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mario///....
Hola Aishita .!!!
actually i did like your new blog. seems to me its unic :P. and also your art work is so interesting. i wander the main point of each one.
and also i want to say that you are such a nice girl. im glad we met.
have some one told you that your eyes are so wandeful, i can't imgine how they look in real life.
Well , Umm .. i'm not A 18 Year old Ordinary Girl . I can tell you that =) I love my pumpkin bitches . I love my Shweet Pumpkin Boyfriend . I love emo . I Love what i LOve .
1 comment:
Mario///....
Hola Aishita .!!!
actually i did like your new blog. seems to me its unic :P. and also your art work is so interesting. i wander the main point of each one.
and also i want to say that you are such a nice girl. im glad we met.
have some one told you that your eyes are so wandeful, i can't imgine how they look in real life.
take care dear Aishita.
by.
Mario.
cuidate preciosa.!
Post a Comment